- China to remain subject to steel, aluminum tariffs: Mnuchin
- Italy’s Danieli Iranian orders blocked after U.S. decision on nuclear deal
- $1billion Investment in Kurdistan Steel Chain
- Karbasian: Mobarakeh to Produce Steel Commensurate with Future Market
- IMIDRO’s Policies Support Small &Medium Sized Mines
- Rouhani Inaugurated Sabzevar DRI Plant
- Karbasian Invited Entrepreneurs to Attend Mine and Mining Industries Sector
- Iron Ore Concentrate Output Up18%
- Venezuelan HBI export activity slows to kick off March
- China condemns US import tariffs, CISA calls for response
Mobarakeh Steel Company should produce steel commensurate with future market to strongly attend the global market,…
The Ministry of Industries, Mining and Trade issued 475 Mineral Exploration licences in the first six months of the…
China will remain subject to the US tariffs on steel and aluminum imports, despite the White House announcing this…
One billion dollars will be invested for completion of steel chain in Kurdistan Province, Chairman of the board of…
China will remain subject to the US tariffs on steel and aluminum imports, despite the White House announcing this week that the US would hold off on implementing a series of other tariffs against the country, US Treasury Secretary Steven…
(Reuters) - Italian steel manufacturer Danieli has halted work on finding financial coverage for orders it won in Iran worth 1.5 billion euros ($1.8 billion) following the U.S. withdrawal from the 2015 Iran nuclear deal. "With the…
One billion dollars will be invested for completion of steel chain in Kurdistan Province, Chairman of the board of IMIDRO expressed
Mobarakeh Steel Company should produce steel commensurate with future market to strongly attend the global market, Karbasian announced
Supporting the small and medium sized mines is one of the basic policies of IMIDRO in current Iranian Year (Started21 March 2018), Mehdi Karbasian announced
Sabzevar DRI plant was inaugurated by President Hassan Rouhani
Chairman of the board of IMIDRO invited entrepreneurs of private sector and investor organizations to attend the mine and mining industries sector
Major Iranian mining companies produced 38 million and 340 thousand and 530 tonnes of Iron Ore concentrates in the last Iranian year(ended March 20,2018),up 18 percent year-on-year.
Venezuelan hot-briquetted iron export activity slowed down in the first week of March and no cargoes are currently available for traders, according to industry sources and port agency data.
President Trump's decision to implement tariffs on steel and aluminum imports has been severely condemned by China's top ranking government department and also its leading steel industry association.